Vision is one of the greatest gifts that nature has given to all life forms including we the human beings. There are many ailments that could inflict the eyes and hence it is vital to keep this important faculty in the best possible state of health. Let us learn how to improve your eyesight through the use of yoga. The best part of using yoga practices for better eyesight is that:
- There are no side effects.
- They can be practiced at any time and by anyone.
- They do not consume much time.
- They are easy to learn.
- Many people have used these yoga tips and benefited a lot.
- As we grow old we develop cataract and vision quality also reduces. Practicing this Yoga for better eyesight can ensure that you do not suffer with these problems.
Who should do Yoga for better eyesight?
- Anyone irrespective of their age can do these yogas. The earlier you start the better.
- Anyone who is working a lot on a laptop or a PC must try to do these yoga poses regularly.
- If you have power then doing this Yoga for better eyesight can help you to deal with the problem better.
- Students who read a lot can practice these
- If your eyes start to water and get tired these yoga can be very effective.
How To Improve Your Eyesight Using Yoga Tips:
- Just close your eyes and hold it tight for a few seconds and then slowly open the eyes. This will increase the circulation of blood to the eyes. If you have specs then please remove them before you do this yoga.
- Close your eyes and blink. Keep the eyes closed as you blink. Do these for twenty to thirty times at one shot. You can do this after every two to three hours. This again increases the muscles of the eyes and helps it to relax. It can be very beneficial and ensure that you do not get a power. No specs should be worn as you do this yoga.
- Rub both the palms of your hand and place it on your closed eyes. Hold it for few seconds and try it once again. As you do this try to keep the mind free of all thoughts and ensure that your back is straight. This is a good and quick yoga to relax the eyes. You can do this for three to four times in a day. Keep your specs in a safe distance as you do this yoga.
- Stretch your hand and hold your index finger at some distance so that you can see it form the corner of your eye. Keep looking at the finger for few seconds. Do it with both right and left hand. This will ensure that the eyesight is improved.
- In padmasan as you do breathe in and out this can also improve the circulation of blood and fresh air to your eyes. Doing padmasan for fifteen minutes as the first thing you do after getting up can really help your eyesight.
- One more Yoga would be that you sit straight and blink your eyes for ten times at quick succession. Close the eyes for twenty seconds and then again repeat the same yoga.
- You can also sit in a relaxed position and rotate the eyes all around for ten times. After that close the eyes for few seconds and again repeat the same. Try to do this for five to six times a day.
- Another very effective Yoga for better eyesight is to sit in a relaxed pose. Inhale as you raise your eyes and exhale as you lower the eyes. Try to do this yoga for ten to twenty times.
- In this pose sit in a cross legged pose. Now try to look at the tip of your nose. Hold this pose for some time. Hold it as long as you are comfortable. Try to repeat the same for five times.
- The last of the Yoga for better eyesight that you can follow is stand at the window and try to look as far as you can till the horizon maybe. Your arms should be by your side. Now slowly move the focus to the tip of the nose. Try to do this for ten to twenty times. After each round of long and short viewing relax your eyes for a few seconds.
- This Yoga for better eyesight should be followed by the Savasana for better results and relaxation of the eye. This is not mandatory but if you can do then nothing like it.We hope that these simple tips on Yoga for better eyesight will help you to improve your eyesight and also get rid of any eye related problem that you are facing.